Thursday 4 August 2011

A UK Manurhin owners club?

When I acquired my Manurhin, I quickly joined the VMSC (Vintage Motor Scooter Club) in my search for contacts and information. I sent them an email and asked if there was a "Manurhin club" in the UK. They replied that they were not aware of one, but would I be interested in starting one up.
I replied that in principle I would be interested in starting one BUT I am not THE expert, just an enthusiast.


The VMSC published my letter of "interest" in the club magazine, and today I had a call from David in Bristol who owns a running Manurhin and seemed to like the idea of a club - and had lots of information to share. Fabulous :-)
I need to check this idea with the people who have been so helpful to me so far but I think when i return from my holiday I shall set up an online social/club network and see how it flys

No comments:

Post a Comment