Thursday 4 August 2011

ou sont les vieux scooters?


Im in Agde - south of France - for the week, and I haven't seen a single scooter older than maybe 10 years.  Everyone seems to ride twist'n'go's.
Nevertheless, my spideysense is tingling - I can feel a Manurhin or two nearby.  I am sure that there is a manurhin within a couple of miles radius of me, and I am certain that there is someone prepared to sell me some parts within a 10 mile radius..... but how can i find these people?
There are 2 scooter shops in Agde; one a Peugeot dealer, and the other an MBK dealer.  I went into the MKB dealer today and in my very best (poor) French asked about "Les Ancien Scooters".  I explained I was looking for parts for my Manurhin projects and did they know of anyone who might be able to help me?
The answer was simple;
"Non" nowhere in this town
I refuse to believe him and will continue to try and sniff those Manurhins out

No comments:

Post a Comment