Tuesday 31 January 2017

On the road

So, the registration process took longer than I thought it would and I missed the opportunity to ride her in Europe (I went in the hearse in the end and enjoyed a lovely week flopping around the backroads of Belgium in a lumbering old wagon-of-death)
But like all things in life, everything works out in the end and the Manurhin did eventually get her registration documents, and I was able to legally ride her on the road.  I haven't been far on her - probably no more than 50 miles at a time, but she has been reliable and fun, and I haven't felt at risk amongst the modern day traffic!  The most exciting ride being the Distinguished Gentlemans Ride around Birmingham and over to the Motorcycle museum with 150 other classic motorcycle enthusiasts








No comments:

Post a Comment